New Feature! You can “rewind” up to 4 hours as long as we’re streaming. This could be useful if you click in late or want to hear something a second time
Click HERE for tonight’s program (PDF)
How to Watch this Stream
We will go live about 7:25 Mountain Time Saturday night
1) That’s the player window above, and should look like this:
Click the triangular Play button in the middle of the player.
2) if all goes well, you should see this if you click in before we go live:
OR if we’re already live, a view of the Bethany sanctuary will come up. All you need to do if you see the “Offline” screen above is wait,
You don’t need to read any further UNLESS you see the screen below. YouTube has made some changes which fixed this annoyance, so it’s very unlikely to happen. However, here’s the work-around if it does:
It’s POSSIBLE that the ominous but harmless black screen below will come up (If it doesn’t our stream will appear instead. That would be good.).
Click the underlined “Watch this video on YouTube” link, and you’ll be taken to YouTube, where the stream should begin. Watch for these, though, and don’t be alarmed:
- The stream may take what seems like an inordinately long time to load. Just be patient.
- While it’s loading, you may get an error message saying that “Your computer is currently unable to play this video…” or something to that effect, or that you need Adobe Flash to play the stream. Those messages should disappear on their own and continue loading the video content.
- If you see a YouTube screen with an apologetic square-face icon saying “Sorry, this video is offline,” re-load the page periodically until you see the stream. If this screen appears, the video won’t come up on its own.
- If things seem hopeless, close your browser, come back here and start over.
- If for some reason you can’t get the live feed going at all, the entire concert (hopefully with all the dead air edited out) will be available tomorrow on YouTube, through the “Concert Videos” button on the home page.